Nearly 400 store leaders participated this year
In today’s challenging grocery market, creating and executing a service excellence strategy that connects you with your customers and differentiates your store from the competition is an important part of any leader’s role, from owner to store-level management.
Utilizing the lessons learned and taught during his 20-years with Walt Disney World, we invited Dennis Snow, a global leader in customer service, to inspire your store leadership team and provide the keys to creating and sustaining a culture of service excellence and a world-class customer experience.
- The role of team members in delivering great service
- To see the customer experience through the lens of the customer
- Approaches to help employees move from a task mindset to an experience mindset
- Recruiting and hiring practices that reinforce your service culture
- Effective communication strategies that keep service excellence top-of-mind
- A coaching process for addressing service issues
Don’t miss out on our 2020 Store Leader Series. Email us to be the first to know when registration opens!