The California Grocers Association provides numerous industry-focused events that provide key grocery decision makers the opportunity to network, learn and build their businesses.
Whether its our highly visible CGA Strategic Conference, or our fun-filled CGA Educational Foundation Golf Classics, these events provide the perfect venue to building new relationships, while strengthening existing ones.
- CGAEF Hall of Achievement Dinner - Mar 21, 2018, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 2018 Grocers Day at the Capitol - Apr 3, 2018, All Day
- Independent Grocers Golf Tournament - Jun 6, 2018, All Day
- 2018 CGAEF Southern California Golf Classic - Jul 18, 2018, All Day
- 2018 CGAEF Northern California Golf Classic - Jul 31, 2018, All Day
- 2018 CGA Strategic Conference - Sep 23, 2018 - Sep 25, 2018, All Day
CGA has excellent sponsorship opportunities available. Whatever your marketing plans are for the coming year, CGA has an event designed to allow you maximum exposure to the key decision makers in California’s lucrative market.
Learn more information on how you can be a sponsor at one of our events.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, CGA or CGAEF meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CGA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.