For many small business owners, the highlight of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) is the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), a forgivable loan program designed to keep employees on the payroll. This webinar will focus on two topics:
- Informing CGA members who have qualified for a PPP loan on how loan forgiveness is calculated as well as highlighting related documentation.
* Loan background & forgiveness with related examples
* Tax implications including federal income tax and payroll tax provisions
- Other finance alternatives for CGA members who did not receive a PPP loan.
* Main Street Lending Program
* Other Capital Sources
Presenters: Stephen Redmond, Frank Kaufman, & Eric Krienert, Moss Adams
**Disclaimer: The information presented in this webinar was current as of May 27, 2020. Due to the volatility of the this issue, CGA members are advised to contact an accounting professional to determine current requirements for loan forgiveness.