Hall of Achievement Dinner
Industry TO Honor Grocery Executive and 25th Anniversary
George Frahm, Stater Bros. Markets, will be inducted into the California Grocers Association Educational Foundation Hall of Achievement on Thursday, April 6, 2017, at the Sheraton Fairplex Hotel in Pomona, CA. The Foundation will be celebrating its 25th anniversary supporting the grocery industry.
More information on tickets, sponsorship, and ad sales for Hall of Achievement Dinner and Live Auction can be found on the CGAEF website.
HALL OF ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The CGA Educational Foundation Hall of Achievement is a prestigious award program developed to honor those who have contributed substantially to the benefit and advancement of the California food industry.
The Hall of Achievement provides the food industry with the opportunity to recognize the achievements of those individuals who, through their foresight and dedication, have enhanced California’s food-distribution industry. They are people who have made a difference.
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Enhance the quality of California’s food industry.
- Demonstrate a commitment to charitable activities and public service programs that enhance the quality of life.
- Participate in major fund-raising campaigns and community charitable events.
- Involve themselves in humanitarian and cultural causes and enhance community education, and
- Volunteer for charitable and civic programs.
- Award recipients are recognized at the annual Hall of Achievement Awards dinner held each year. The dinner serves as the Foundation’s primary fundraiser that supports the Career Development, College Scholarship and Industry Education Programs.
The CGA Educational Foundation is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit tax-exempt organization which supports and provides educational opportunities for the food-distribution industry. A portion of each ticket purchase is deductable as a charitable contribution. All Tribute Journal advertisements and event sponsorships are tax deductible contributions.The Foundation’s Hall of Achievement was created in 1993, and recognizes grocery retailers and suppliers who have contributed substantially to the advancement of the grocery industry. Well-wishers from throughout the industry will be on hand to recognize these individuals for their contributions to the California food industry.
- 2017 CGAEF Hall of Achievement Dinner - Apr 6, 2017, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm