Hall of Achievement Dinner
The Foundation’s Hall of Achievement was created in 1993, and recognizes grocery retailers and suppliers who have contributed substantially to the advancement of the grocery industry. Well-wishers from throughout the industry will be on hand to recognize these individuals for their contributions to the California food industry.
The CGA Educational Foundation Hall of Achievement is a prestigious award program developed to honor those who have contributed substantially to the benefit and advancement of the California food industry.
The Hall of Achievement provides the food industry with the opportunity to recognize the achievements of those individuals who, through their foresight and dedication, have enhanced California’s food-distribution industry. They are people who have made a difference.
- 2017 CGAEF Hall of Achievement Dinner - Apr 6, 2017, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- 2011 CGAEF Hall of Achievement - Jun 1, 2011, All Day
- 2012 CGAEF Hall of Achievement - Oct 18, 2012, All Day
- 2013 CGAEF Hall of Achievement - Apr 11, 2013, All Day
- 2014 CGAEF Hall of Achievement - Mar 13, 2014, All Day
- 2015 CGAEF Hall of Achievement - Mar 26, 2015, All Day
- CGAEF Hall of Achievement Dinner - Mar 9, 2016, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm