Advancing the Business of Tea
Complimentary White Paper Features Speakers and Thought-Leaders from World Tea Expo
World Tea Expo launched a new white paper that provides valuable insights about some of the most important tea-business topics for vertical markets, including prospects in global tea, success in tea retail, educating the customer’s palate, restaurants and hotels enhancing their tea programs, and marketing tea to the next generation, among other subjects.
The white paper, Advancing the Business of Tea: How Key Vertical Markets Can Profit Through Tea, is free and available to download now at worldteaexpo.com/whitepaper.
The topics in the white paper – which highlights World Tea Expo speakers – are just some of the themes that will be explored at World Tea Expo in Las Vegas.
- Both Hot & Cold: Prospects in Global Tea – Howard Telford, Euromonitor International
- Five Keys to Success in Tea Retail – Charlie Cain, Building Oz
- Educate Your Customer’s Palate – Lydia Kung, Eastrise Trading Corp./VeriLeaf LLC
- A Conversation with Maria Uspenski, The Tea Spot – on Tea as a Healthy Lifestyle Product
- RTD Teas: Your Tea May Not Be as Healthy as You Think – Youngmok Kim, Ph.D., Synergy Flavors
- A Conversation with Donna Fellman, World Tea Academy – on World Tea Expo and Hot Tea Trends
World Tea Expo, the leading tradeshow focused on advancing the business of tea, takes place June 15 – 17, 2016 (with pre-conference events June 13 – 14) in Las Vegas, Nev. at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration and the conference agenda can be found at WorldTeaExpo.com.